Kismis View Sold En Bloc For $102.75m

view-at-kismis-lorong-kismis-kismis-view-sold-en-bloc-for-102m-singapore

The new Lorong Kismis condo is the en bloc of former Kismis View condominium. Sitting on a 99 year leasehold land, it had 43 residential units sharing 90863 sq ft of land. Now that it is successfully acquired by a joint venture led by Roxy Pacific which will hold a 60 percent stake and TE2 the other 40 percent, the land could accommodate around 168 units at 5 storeys high.

Source: propertyguru

View At Kismis Condo

Book An Appointment to view View At Kismis ShowFlat & get VVIP Discounts (Limited Time), Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.

OR

Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of View At Kismis Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!

 Strictly no spam policy.

error: Content is protected !!